You’re probably aware of the exuberant celebratory dance routine in the Diamondbacks’ locker-room, which take place under the guidance of David Peralta and Eduardo Escobar. But if not, here you go.
The song is El Juidero by Chimbala and Bulin 47, and it has become quite the craze in the Arizona clubhouse. Some day, we may even see Madison Bumgarner taking part, though given his recent performances, I wouldn’t risk shaking the mojo there! Anyway, there’s now a T-shirt to acknowledge the trend.
Wow! I am already convinced. Where can I get one?
Tell me more...
- Red and cream print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
- Wigs sold separately... :)