The Arizona Diamondbacks are back at Salt River Fields to get set for the 2021 season and one week from today, fans will be able to watch them play on FOX Sports Arizona (rebranding to Bally Sports Arizona in the near future). The network will televise 11 D-backs Cactus League games in March (10 on FOX Sports Arizona and one on FOX Sports Arizona Plus) and the schedule begins on March 4 when they play the Los Angeles Angels.
In addition to a pair of games versus the Angels, FOX Sports Arizona will also televise match-ups against the Cubs, Padres, Rockies, Royals, Brewers, White Sox and Indians. All games will be on FOX Sports Arizona except for the March 24 game versus the White Sox that will be offered on FOX Sports Arizona Plus. For the ninth season, Steve Berthiaume and Bob Brenly will serve as the D-backs announce team and they will handle the duties for all Spring Training games produced by FOX Sports Arizona.
Here’s the schedule:
- March 4: Los Angeles Angels / 1:00 pm (FOX Sports West production)
- March 7: Chicago Cubs / 1:00 pm
- March 9: Colorado Rockies / 1:00 pm
- March 12: at Los Angeles Angels / 1:00 pm (FOX Sports West production)
- March 13: at San Diego Padres / 1:00 pm (FOX Sports San Diego production)
- March 19: at Milwaukee Brewers / 1:00 pm (FOX Sports Wisconsin production)
- March 21: Chicago White Sox / 1:00 pm
- March 24: Cleveland Indians / 6:00 pm on FOX Sports Arizona Plus
- March 25: at Kansas City Royals / 1:00 pm (FOX Sports Kansas City production)
- March 29: at Chicago Cubs / 12:00 pm (Marquee Sports Network production)
- March 30: Cleveland Indians at Chase Field / 12:00 pm pregame / 12:30 pm game
FOX Sports Arizona, a Sinclair-owned regional sports network, is in its 24th season as the television network home of the D-backs. FOX Sports Arizona is the exclusive television partner for the upcoming 2021 regular season, slated to begin on April 1, and will announce its regular season broadcast schedule in the near future. I presume there will also be radio coverage, and we’ll update you when information on those becomes available.