The second half of the season is underway! And in true weekly column fashion, I’m going to turn the keyboard over to you (figuratively speaking, the one I have costs money and it would be annoying to get a new one, use your own) and in the comments, answer one, some, or all of the following questions to get some discussion going. Explain your reasoning (or don’t, I can’t actually police that) and have fun!
- What is the biggest thing the Diamondbacks need to improve on in the second half?
- What position group or specific player should the Diamondbacks try to trade for at the deadline, if any?
- Who is, so far, the 2018 Diamondbacks MVP and why?
- What needs to happen for the Diamondbacks to make the playoffs?
- What needs to happen for the Diamondbacks to win the NL West?
- Which team currently in the postseason hunt (in either league) will fall off completely in the second half?
- What would be the funniest calamity to befall the Los Angeles Dodgers? (Non Actual Tragedy, let’s keep it light you goth kids)
- What’s your standard concession order when you go to the ballpark?
- If Chase Field is replaced, what’s a feature of the new ballpark you’d like to see?
- If I were a Professional Baseball Player, my at-bat/pitcher entrance music would be _________
I will also provide my own answers in the comments, let’s see what we all think of things!