There’s no doubt J.D. Martinez has been the player we needed, arguably the best trade deadline acquisition in the history of the franchise. That was capped off, during the series in Los Angeles, where he became the first Arizona Diamondback ever to hit four home-runs in a single game. That’s something rarer than even a perfect game, having been done by less than 20 players in major-league history. It definitely deserves a shirt. Now, thanks to our partnership with BreakingT, you can mark this feat with your very own “Just Dingers” T-shirt!
Wow! I am convinced. Where can I get one?
I am interested. Tell me more...
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red and tan print on an ultra-soft, heather charcoal tee.
- Athletic fit; made from a super-comfortable, vintage-inspired blend of 60% combed ringspun cotton and 40% polyester jersey.
- Screen printed in the good 'ol USA.
- Available, while stocks last, in all sizes from Small up to Three-XL.