Last week, I asked you guys to come up with ways to occupy ourselves in the event of a power outage at Chase. Hacks decided to occupy someone else, however...
Occupy Front Office
1. Proceed up back stairwell, under cover of dark
2. Enwrap Derrick in three or four ‘Circles of Success’, immobilizing him
3. Have Brooke call Kendrick in Colorado
4. Tell Ken, in no uncertain terms, to get a haircut
5. Threaten to pay for all stadium repairs thru AZPB accts if he doesnt sell team
6. Donate and distribute chicken and waffles to long suffering fans, to reduce spoilage and to "do the right thing".
7. Present Hall with "Best Place To Occupy" Award
8. Be sure to thank Brooke on the way out
This is just the beginning
AzRattler has an interesting idea of what Safe For Work means, but it could be worse, so I’ll let it slide...
if it was a night game
Go streaking on the field with laser pointers
And in third, Makakilo provides us with some traditional, not likely to get us banned from Chase or arrested for assault, ideas
First, create a faux campfire with 3 flashlights and a red cloth
Second, tell ghost stories. Did you know Chase is haunted? Did you feel that cool breeze? If you look real closely you will see sudden breezes sometimes move the ball out of the strike zone. It’s said that an ethereal bird flies in the ball’s path. If you watch real closely without blinking you may see the bird in flight. It all started one day when Randy Johnson was pitching. He reared back and pitched a 105 mph fastball. The hapless bird flew into it’s path and exploded. The bird’s spirit was trapped in Chase Field, to fly eternally until the stadium collapse frees it. Beware, the ethereal bird flies over the fans, too. One enthusiastic fan shouted, "strike three!" a little too loud, and felt wetness from above. Watch out!…
When passion is channeled into a compelling enthusiasm and desire, the result is awesomeness.
And now for the updated standings!
Rockkstarr might be a little psychic, because she touched on this in her entry for the power outage. A couple nights a week, my fiance and I go to karaoke with some friends of ours. That got me thinking. What songs would our beloved team choose if they were to go to a karaoke bar? So I want you to choose one player, and pick the song that they would sing. Go!