- Arizona Diamondbacks ponder replacing La Russa, Stewart after just 2 years - Diamondbacks ownership is strongly considering making sweeping front-office changes, firing some of the most respected men in the game.
- THE DIAMONDBACKS FRONT OFFICE STILL DOESN’T THINK THE SHELBY MILLER TRADE WAS BAD - The Arizona Diamondbacks front office is sticking to their guns when it comes to the widely criticized Shelby Miller deal.
- Diamondbacks' Braden Shipley: Knocked around in Sunday's loss to Padres - Shipley was knocked around in Sunday's loss to the Padres, allowing seven runs on seven hits and a walk across 5.1 innings. He struck out five.
- Three Cuts: With Braves heading to Arizona, Swanson's arrival magnifies coup of a trade - The debut was expectedly hype-filled. Here was the organization's No. 1 prospect, and the centerpiece of an offseason that cemented the Braves' farm system as the best in baseball stepping into a lineup that thus far has produced MLB's worst record. Add in that he's a local product (Marietta, Ga.), and it only heightened his arrival.
- Preview: Braves at Diamondbacks - The Arizona Diamondbacks host the Atlanta Braves on Monday, looking to improve on baseball's second-worst home record against the team with the lowest win total in the majors. Arizona has won its last two series at Chase Field, but was victorious just three times in its last 10 sets at home, while the Braves come into Monday at 45-79 on the year after losing nine of their past 11 games.
- A.J. Pollock: Returning from elbow injury has been a total team effort - It was April 1, two nights before our first game of the regular season, and after sliding headfirst into home, I pushed off the ground to get to my feet, and I felt the pop.
- Owings’ play rekindles D-backs’ middle infield debate - A few days before the start of the regular season, Chris Owings was given the disappointing news that he would be used as a reserve, the odd man out after a middle infield competition that included Jean Segura and Nick Ahmed.