There will be a total of ten pre-season games covered by Fox Sports Arizona, with the first being the Sunday March 6 contest against the Chicago White Sox from Salt River Fields. Indeed, all of the televised games bar the last will be from Salt River - they''ll also be covering one of the "warm-up" games at Chase Field, against the Kansas City Royals on April 1, three days before Opening Day proper. That will also have a 30-minute "Diamondbacks Live" pre-game show, beginning at 6pm.
The games will be televised on FOX Sports Arizona or their overflow channel, FOX Sports Arizona Plus, with Steve Berthiaume and Bob Brenly once again teaming to announce D-backs telecasts. Here's the full list of broadcasts; it's also possible some more may be added through other teams' coverage, on the MLB Network, but I don't have any details of that yet. Here are the dates, opponents, times and channels currently scheduled.
- Sunday March 6 vs Chicago Cubs - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona Plus
- Wednesday March 9 vs San Diego Padres - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Saturday March 12 vs Kansas City Royals - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Wednesdau March 16 vs Cincinnati Reds - 6:30 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Friday March 18 vs LA Dodgers - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Monday, March 21 vs Milwaukee Brewers - 6:30 pm, FOX Sports Arizona Plus
- Tuesday March 22 vs San Francisco Giants - 7:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona Plus
- Friday March 25 vs Cleveland Indians - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Sunday March 27 vs Colorado Rockies - 1:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona
- Thursday April 1 vs Kansas City Royals - 6:00 pm, FOX Sports Arizona Plus
Two months today to the first televised game! Woo-hoo!