On this week's Infield Chatter
- The impermanence of Atlanta stadiums
- Red Lobster based scams
- How come we're the only podcast not sponsored by audible.com
- Which Ice Cream flavor are the Diamondbacks?
- Which Baseball team is most likely to have a Geno Smith situation. (Not that one specifically, but I love that gif)
- An impromptu game of "Which Padre just hit for the cycle" is played which leads to a discussion on Tony Gwynn.
- We preview next week by noting the weird liquor laws in Pennsylvania.
Also, some other media material as an addendum to this episode:
Download here, stream below