Here are the things discussed on this week's Infield Chatter:
- Why the weather in Denver is in need of a Supervillian with a Weather Control Machine, which turns into a discussion of which American cities would be cost-effective for Supervillians to live in.
- The Diamondbacks recent offensive explosion
- The fact that Jeremy Hellickson hasn't read a book since his freshman year of High School
- Alcoholism and McDonalds, and how they mix
- We talk about the player in Diamondbacks history we would most like to have dunked on.
Download here, stream below