14. Chase Anderson - hitting .250 so far with at least one runner in scoring position. Gonna need to do better than that, guy!
13. Rubby De La Rosa - Also .250 with RISP. Maybe hitting when someone is at least at second base 'rubby's' him the wrong way.
12. Paul Goldschmidt - hitting .211 with RISP. More like Canada's First baseman, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? (In your FACE, Joey Votto)
11. Yasmany Tomas - hitting .200 with RISP. How many runner do you want stranded? Yasmany as possible!
10. Chris Owings - also hitting .200 with RISP. He doesn't Owings you anything.
9. Tuffy Gosewisch - .188. Somehow not the last in an offensive category.
8. Mark Trumbo - .182. Proven bats don't need to explain their mysterious powers.
7. David Peralta - .182. Okay, but let's argue about his lefty/righty splits.
6. Andrew Chafin - .167. His clutchiness Chafins me the wrong way.
5. Aaron Hill - .154. Is there something beyond 'over the hill'?
4. Archie Bradley - .143. He's never going to get Veronica with that performance.
3. Gerald Laird - .000. 7 Laird dip of not hitting.
2. Chad Penning - .000. Maybe he should have stuck with football.
1. Nick Ahmed - .000. Ouch.