Here are some things discussed on this week's podcast
- Hey, we're, at the very least, slightly better so far this year, hooray!
- We preview next week's series against the Rangers and Pirates, by way of saying the Rangers are a dark funhouse mirror version of the 2014 Diamondbacks, and soco just ends up insulting multiple things about Pittsburgh.
- Some discussion on the American League and other team's radio announcers.
- We wonder why it seems like the Diamondbacks get disproportionately more flack for dumb stuff that is done than other teams seem to (Sup Phillies.)
- Chicken Fingers and such.
- We play the Baseball Card Improv game again.
Download here, stream below.