The things you can listen to on this episode of Infield Chatter include the following:
- In a section I'll call "He had to ask..." soco talks about real estate in the valley
- How to avoid knife attacks in Surprise
- Discussion of the recently introduced Churro Dog, and how it's different from other stadium fare designed to be excessive for the sake of being that
- Discussion of the Throwback Thursday promotion. Also some marveling at how the Diamondbacks are entering season nine of the same main uniform combinations.
- Why Independent Rom-Coms you find on Netflix are terrible (But they have good original shows, like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt came out on Friday and it's really good I think.)
- My blood feud with John Fogarty
You can download it here or stream it below.
(Outro music: Lost Ship by Ben Prunty)