Apologies that this episode is late, I blame pre-installed ant-virus systems after a system refresh owned by fugitives. Anyway, here are some things discussed:
- Some contemplation if Archie Bradley is being Kris Bryant'd in terms of service time right now
- Two of us have read/are currently reading Up, Up, and Away and The Kid and we talk about those specific ones (We recommend both of them)
- That spirals to a talk of Star Wars books, because these are the people recording the podcast and we can't help ourselves. You should be glad, because I cut about 10 minutes of Wheel of Time talk that I zoned out on, so it could have been worse.
- If you can get through that, or skip to 38:33 in, we end on talking about Vintage Base Ball and a couple of events coming up in Arizona that are worth your time if you can get to them
- More bagging on Ohio. We're nothing if not predictable.