On the first episode of Infield Chatter, soco, kishi, and myself discuss the following for varying amounts of time:
- An overview of the major moves the Diamondbacks made in the offseason.
- The grit joke that never seems to die
- Delving into the dark part of second-rate Yahoo! Answers type services
- My Fair Lady
- Why Yasmany Tomas is already the best Cuban player in the NL West with a first name that starts with Y.
- Tucson area High Schools for smart people
- LARPing and Nerf.
(Also, Emma Span is the writer I want to credit. You'll know what I'm talking about when you listen)
You can stream the podcast below, or download it directly via clicking this link with the right mouse button and doing a save-as.