Hohoho! If you're reading this, you've opened your presents, eaten all the food, already seen Star Wars, and had enough of your relatives, so are probably looking for a respite... Festive greetings regardless. May you have a peaceful and happy Christmas, wherever in the world you happen to be.
If you're looking for something non-Christmassy to do today, you could do a lot worse than tune in to Fox Sports Arizona, who are offering 15 hours of Diamondbacks counter-programming today, as an alternative to all that festiveness. That includes both selected games from last season, as well as some of their original programming. Here's the schedule (all times Arizona)
- 7 a.m. -- Diamondbacks: The 10th Inning Cup of Coffee -- Tony La Russa
- 7:30 a.m. -- Randy Johnson Road to Cooperstown
- 8 a.m. -- Giants vs. D-Backs, April 7 (Chip Hale's first MLB victory)
- 11:30 a.m. -- Cubs vs. D-Backs, May 22 (Super Hero Night, the game where Paul Goldschmidt tied it up with a two-run homer in the 10th)
- 4 p.m. -- Mets vs. D-Backs, June 5 (FSAZ's Bullpen show)
- 7 p.m. -- D-Backs vs. Reds, Aug. 22 (Goldschmidt twoi home runs + 4 RBI; A.J. Pollock 3 for 5)
- 11 p.m. -- Randy Johnson Jersey retirement ceremony
- 11:30 p.m. -- Diamondbacks: The 10th Inning Cup of Coffee -- Dave Stewart
Otherwise, feel free to chat about what you're doing for Christmas. Anyone find a Zack Greinke jersey lying under the Christmas tree?