[All pics: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports]
Diamondbacks Photo Day!
Part of the pre-season tradition involves all the players getting their pictures taken, for use by media during the upcoming year. Here's a selection of the more interesting ones to come out of the D-backs session. Complete with craptions. No, that's not a typo. Please, come up with better. I beg you.
- Rod Barajas: but can he still throw?
- Don Baylor, still mourning the loss of Wily Mo Pena
- Heath Bell feels vulnerable
- Josh Collmenter borrowed Todd Helton's beard for 2013
- Adam Eaton: not quite reaching Collmenteresque levels of facial hair
- Gibby is watching you...
- Paul Goldschmidt: be afraid, Timmeh - be VERY afraid...
- Didi Gregorius: protect that elbow, son...
- Aaron Hill: no less than three cycles will be acceptable this year.
- Daniel Hudson [we hopefully get to use this one in the second half...]
- Ian Kennedy, In case you hadn't figured it out.
- I Are Serious Jason Kubel
- Brandon McCarthy using his new, patented "muff glove"
- ..and that's why they call him "Smiley Miley"
- Miguel Montero shows off the good dental work $60 million will get you.
- Repeat after me: it's Mar-TEEN Prado. Mar-TEEN.
- This time, when M.Reynolds strikes out a lot, it'll be a GOOD thing...
- Cody Ross, mayor of the new section at Chase, Rossenthalia
- Tyler Skaggs tips his cap