Despite the timing on this post, I'm not actually sitting in front of my computer as 2011 turns into 2012. I'm probably in the living-room with Mrs. SnakePit and SnakePit Jr. swigging alcohol [all hail the SB Nation post scheduler!] Anyway: so that was 2011 and this was 2012.
- How was 2011 for you overall? Good, bad, indifferent?
- What moments will stick most in your mind:
b) as a Diamondbacks fan
c) on a national or global level?
- How did you take in the New Year?
- What are your New Year's Resolutions?
- Make three predictions for the 2012 Diamondbacks.
- As we all know, the world will come to an end on December 21st, 2012 - likely triggered by the Cubs winning the World Series. How do you think the end will happen?