Well, sometimes a Friday recap means I gotta start during work. Fun times.
My stapler is precious
Stapler #1: It's an unremarkable black stapler.......yay. Not nearly as cool as a beer, but I must suffer for now.
- Well despite threats of rain apparently this game is a go. Hopefully I'll be able to leave the office a bit early in order to view this game properly. With a beer in hand.
- 1-2-3 first. Well.........this game will certainly require a beer or two to enjoy if this keeps up.
- Trying to work and write an article is a bit difficult. Luckily it's a Friday before a long weekend. All quiet on the work front.
- No blood for either side after 1 frame, I guess that's good.
- The radio says Montero got an infield hit, but that can't be possible. Must be all the cups of coffee I've had that causing me to hallucinate.
- Nice!!!!! Radio says Hill got a homer, so it must be so.
- OK, time for freedom from this work station. Beerthirty
Beer #1: Southern Triangle IPA by Rough Draft
- Rush home and change clothes to rush to Papago..........only to have the game go into a rain delay.
- So with that in mind I enjoy my beer and wait to see if there will even be a continuation of the game. By the way, it's a decent IPA and I'm not sure if I'd order it again.
- Going to head out to Arizona Wilderness Brewing soon for a friends BDay. Amazing beer to be had there and it's probably the highest rates brewery in the state.
Beards, especially good beards, are a surefire indicator of great beer