The team released the schedule of when games will be shown on your Televisions and at what time and on which channels.
154 of 162 games the Diamondbacks play will be broadcast on Television this year. Today the team released their full broadcast schedule. You can find the full list here.
- The only time ESPN will grace us with their magnificence will be April 1st, opening day, against the Cardinals. Presumably, that broadcast will be for people outside of the Arizona and St. Louis markets, as it will also be broadcast on Fox Sports Arizona.
- The D'Backs will be featured on the FOX Saturday broadcast on three occasions, all against NL Central opponents. The first will be June 1st against the Chicago Cubs on June 1st. The second will be June 22nd against the Reds, and the last will be August 22nd against the Pirates.
- Three Spring Training games will be shown on Fox Sports Arizona. March 5th the Diamondbacks will take on Mexico (I presume their World Baseball Classic roster). March 17th against the Dodgers, and March 29th against the Reds will be the other two Spring broadcasts.
- All other TV games will be shown on Fox Sports Arizona or Fox Sports Arizona Plus, as the situation dictates. For those living in the 1940s (I kid, sort of), all games can be heard on the Arizona Diamondbacks Radio Network. (KTAR in the valley, KFFN in Tucson.)
- As you probably remember, Steve Berthume and Bob Brenly will be taking over in the TV booth this season, while the radio booth will still be Greg Schulte, Jeff Munn, and Tom Candiotti.