Note, this isn't really to discuss the merits of the games listed below - there will be a formal award nomination thread for that in due course, with more details concerning each contest. Though since I'll have to narrow the list down a bit, please do let me know about any you think are undeserving. The purpose of this post is mostly to make a case for any other contests which you feel should be deserving of inclusion in the final 5.
I've deliberately left "Game of the Year" entirely open to mean whatever you want. Most exciting? Most dominant? Really, up to you. You could even nominate a loss - the Dodger brawl could certainly be considered the most memorable, as it will likely stick in the mind for many years to come. But is it worth enshrining in SnakePit lore?
- April 3: Diamondbacks 10, Cardinals 9 (16) - longest game in Chase Field history
- May 18: Diamondbacks 1, Marlins 0 - first batter homer is all we need
- July 4: Diamondbacks 5, Mets 4 (15) - third save the charm in the most exciting NL game of 2013
- July 6: Diamondbacks 11, Rockies 1 - dominating Colorado gives us our biggest division lead
- August 12: Diamondbacks 7, Orioles 6 - three comebacks and a walk-off homer
- August 17: Diamondbacks 15, Pirates 5 - offense destroys Pittsburgh
- August 24: Diamondbacks 12, Phillies 7 (18) - the night that wouldn't end