It's part of a 17-hour block of programming, covering some of the most memorable contests for both the Arizona Diamondbacks and Phoenix Coyotes from the past season. Things kick off at 8am, and run until 1am the next morning (or you collapse into a tryptophan-induced slumber, whichever happens first). Here's the schedule, with the D-backs games highlighted:
- 8-11 a.m.: April 14, Dodgers @ D-Backs (Paul Goldschmidt GW RBI, bottom 9th)
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Jan. 23, Blue Jackets @ Coyotes (Steve Sullivan hat trick)
- 1-4 p.m.: May 20, D-Backs @ Rockies (Patrick Corbin’s first complete game takes record to 7-0)
- 4-6 p.m.: March 2, Ducks @ Coyotes (Lauri Korpikoski 2 goals, Steve Sullivan 2 goals)
- 6-8 p.m.: March 4, Ducks @ Coyotes (Keith Yandle 200th point, Mike Smith 23 saves)
- 8-11 p.m.: May 27, Rangers @ D-Backs (Game 2 of doubleheader, Didi Gregorious HR off Yu Darvish, Cliff Pennington GW RBI)
- 11 p.m.-1 a.m.: March 28, Coyotes @ Predators (6 goals in 1st Period, Matthew Lombardi 100th goal)
They'll be doing something similar on Christmas Day, including the 18-inning marathon win over the Phillies, as well as some of the In My Own Words and 10th Inning programs produced by Fox Sports Arizona over the year.
The D-backs themselves are also offering a special Black Friday discount at the Team Shop located at Chase Field. In store this Friday only, fans can get 40 percent off from 8:00AM. - 10:00AM, 30 percent off from 10:00AM - NOON and 20 percent off from NOON - 4:00PM. Fans will also receive a doorbuster gift with purchases of $75 or more until 11:00AM. [Value items, game-used items, personalized items and autographed memorabilia are not eligible for the Black Friday discounts.]
Finally. there are 'Holiday Packs' of tickets, on sale through the team website, or by calling 602.514.8400. These cover six games and include a Diamondbacks rally scarf. Prices start at $12 per game for the upper levels, and $22 dollars for the lower seats. Order these by December 16, if you want delivery guaranteed in time for someone's Christmas stocking.