Hey guys, finished my finals, how's the team done while I've be- oh. Well, let's hope for better tonight.
- [DBacks.com] Gutsy Kennedy can't slow D-backs' slide - Unfortunately, "gutsy" does not preclude giving up two home runs to Carlos Beltran in the first two innings.
- [AZ Central] Ian Kennedy, Arizona Diamondbacks fall to St. Louis Cardinals - IPK may have settled down eventually. But that early rough patch, ugh.
- [FS Arizona] D-backs drop 4th straight with loss to Cards - Six out of our last seven. Rough.
- [StLToday.com] Beltran belts a pair as Cards roll along - Carlos Beltran- helping the Cardinals feel like they don't really miss Albert Pujols at all.
- [FS Arizona] D-backs' slow start frustrating, not unfamiliar - I do keep trying to remind myself- last season didn't start off so well, either.
- [AZ Central] Arizona Diamondbacks' Cody Ransom making most of playing time - Four times as many home runs as Albert Pujols. Just remember that.
- [Big League Stew] Daron Sutton and Mark Grace secure second date for Romeo Diamondbacks fan - Personally, I'd rather we'd won, but this is kinda cute.
- [DBacks.com] Bullpen session a positive step for Hudson - And every bit of good news helps right now.
- [Off the Bench] Morning Mail: Returning soldier surprises kids at Diamondbacks game (video) - This was Monday's game, but in case you missed it... It's still heartwarming.
- [Big League Stew] Daniel Bard balks twice during same at-bat - With runners at the corners (to start) that's not a good inning.
- [Baseball Nation] Identifying The Least Intimidating Batter In Baseball - Good news! They don't play for us.
- [FanGraphs] What’s Fueling Adam Dunn’s Resurgence? - Well, after the way he hit last season, I'd think "holding the bat over the plate and hoping the ball bounces off it" would be a resurgence.
- [New York Times] MLB, NCAA Partnership Could Increase Scholarships - Interesting. Hopefully they'll keep it focused on the player's education, but... Well, let's be real.