1. Trevor Bauer, rhp- Expected him or Skaggs at #1
2. Archie Bradley, rhp- surprised by this one since he's nowhere near MLB ready
3. Tyler Skaggs, lhp-Should be #2
4. Jarrod Parker, rhp-Should be #3. Managed to make the playoff roster. Could be #1 in a weaker system.
5. Matt Davidson, 3b/1b- Top position in the system. Good ranking
6. A.J. Pollock, of-don't know much about Pollock to be honest
7. David Holmberg, lhp-I'll take Holmberg as the fifth best in the system
8. Chris Owings, ss-may be heir apparent to Drew
9. Wade Miley, lhp-Miley is the only one with significant major league experience. He wasn't bad in the preview.
10. Patrick Corbin, lhp-Major league ready. Should see him in 2012
So the top 5 are all top 100 prospects and Pollock is probably on the cusp. System's so stacked they think Parker is our future closer