So, there will be an NBA season this year, after all - news that might or might not have generated much reaction with regard to you personally. But it seems an appropriate point to quiz SnakePitters about their relationship to other sports. Here are this week's questions: feel free to answer as many or as few as you want.
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=low), rate your interest in the 'big four': MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL
- What sport is best watched on TV? Which one is best experienced live?
- Outside those, what others do you follow?
- If you could play any sport/position, what would it be?
- Across any sport, who is your favorite all-time participant?
- If you could change one thing about a sport, what would it be?
- College sports: harmless bonding experience or shameless exploitation? [Regular readers might know where I stand on this one!]
- What sport outside the top tier, do you think deserves to be more popular?