I got an Android phone a couple of months back, and it has been quite a revelation. I'm amazed how it can replace so many separate gadgets: it's not just a phone, it's also a camera, MP3 player, e-book reader, and so forth. Okay, so it's probably not as great at any of those things as a dedicated device, but it does for most purposes. So figured technology, gadgets and so forth would be a nice topic for general discussion. Possible subjects to chat about:
- Android or iPhone? Why?
- Which apps can't you live without?
- What other websites are you most frequently on?
- Do you watch movies on your computer and phone? [Because I just can't!]
- Which gadgets make your life better?
- How dependent is your everyday life on them?
- What irritates you most about modern technology?