The Arizona Diamondbacks announced today they will host the seventh annual SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest on Feb. 12 from 11-3 at Chase Field. The event is free to attend and will include autographs and photograph sessions with current players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters on the field at Chase Field. As usual, there will autograph sessions with D-backs personnel will require a $5 donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation and will be limited in quantity. Players will also participate in photo sessions free of charge. However, this year, a special area will be available for children 12 and under to receive free autographs.
Needless to say, we'll be going. So, anyone got a child 12 and under I can borrow? :-) More details and a list of attendees after the jump.
- Players: Brandon Allen, Geoff Blum, Sam Demel, Stephen Drew, Barry Enright, David Hernandez, John Hester, Daniel Hudson, Kelly Johnson, Ian Kennedy, Kam Mickolio, Miguel Montero, Melvin Mora, Kevin Mulvey, Xavier Nady, Jordan Norberto, Joe Paterson, J.J. Putz, Ryan Roberts, Joe Saunders, Konrad Schmidt, Daniel Stange, Brian Sweeney, Justin Upton, Chris Young and Zach Duke.
- Coaches: manager Kirk Gibson, hitting coach Don Baylor, pitching coach Charles Nagy, bullpen coach Glenn Sherlock, bench coach Alan Trammell, third base coach Matt Williams and first base coach Eric Young.
- Broadcasters, etc. : Tom Candiotti, Mark Grace, Jeff Munn, Miguel Quintana, Greg Schulte, Oscar Soria and Daron Sutton will also be in attendance as well as Luis Gonzalez and other former D-backs players.
Other events include:
- D-backs home clubhouse tours
- Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
- Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables
- D-backs Training Centers Wiffle ball fields and clinics including D-backs players and coaches
- Sports card and memorabilia show
- Live Sports 620 KTAR broadcast throughout the day
- FOX Sports Arizona KidKaster auditions
- Sign ups to audition to sing the national anthem or be a Rally-back, Golden Glover or D-backs Legends Race participant.
Fans can also purchase season tickets during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which will highlight available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Fans will have the chance to purchase various mini plans in multiple seat locations prior to the single-game ticket on-sale on March 5. For up-to-date information. please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).