Yes, Wesley started this to be nice because Emily was sleepy, but decided he didn't want to be helpful anymore, so she ended up finishing them. Therefore, we might be missing links. Feel free to add in the comments!
Recaps and Previews
- [azstar.net] Cain tosses a one-hit gem, strikes out nine
The bullpen's prolonged struggles helped overshadow what Giants right-hander Matt Cain fully exposed on Friday night: The Diamondbacks are in an offensive funk, and they have been for a while. And that's not good news for a team that almost literally cannot win unless its offense is going strong.
- [dbacks.com] D-backs' offense stymied in loss to Giants
"Cain threw well," Hinch said. "it doesn't get any more dominant than that -- well, i guess it could be no hits -- but he did a nice job. He didn't give in a we didn't really get anything started.
- [azcentral.com] Arizona Diamondbacks look to get on track at the plate
"It's easy to make an excuse and tell yourself how tough it is," Hinch said. "But it's not going to get any easier I don't subscribe to the theory we're facing a tough pitcher, facing a tough stretch in our schedule.It is what it is."
- [cbssports.com] Diamondbacks-Giants Preview - May 29, 2010
Reynolds was the only Diamondback to reach base with a double and a hit by pitch in Friday's 5-0 loss as Giants starter Matt Cain pitched his second straight complete game. Cain struck out a season-high nine batters and did not issue a walk
- [dbacks.com] Arizona Diamondbacks' Dan Haren plagued by home runs
"i mean, really it's simple: i'm giving up too many homers," he said. "there's been a few too many hits, but eally too many homes. Homers are killing me." D'oh!
- [dbacks.com] D-backs relieved Abreu's injury not serious[dbacks.com] D-backs relieved Abreu's injury not serious
"it's a great relief," D-backs manager A.J hinch said. "It looks like we've avoided what could have been a tough loss for a long time for us."
- [thesportreview.com] Major League Baseball: Once upon a time in the NL West
The basement is currently occupied by the Arizona Diamondbacks, and it's not difficult to see why; a 5.81 ERA, good enouhg for dead last amongst the 30 Major League teams.
- [The Mercury news] Giants bring up Buster Posey: Was that so hard?
Yes, he's finally here.