OH FO' SHO.
Two games in one evening you say ? Yes. I feel like I haven't seen a game in weeks with all of these rain delays and games postponed. So a few things you need to ask yourself before you sit down to watch the DH on Wednesday.
1. Is the temp in your house set at a comfortable 76 degrees ?
2. Do you have at least a 12 (24 for you alcoholics) pack of your favorite beverage ?
3. Can your dependents take care of themselves for oh.....say, the 7-8 hours of baseball that you will be watching and too busy to be bothered by shower times, homework times, dinner time ?
4. Do you have enough beef jerky, nuts and other snacks at your disposal ?
5. Have you built that bar in your house yet like you've been telling your buddies that you're going to do for the past 3 years ?
Go Dbacks !
PULL (Insert pitchers name here) from the game !! lmao