You've probably noticed the Top 50 moments in franchise history that Fox Sports AZ have been running during the Diamondbacks games of late. I just got the list of the top ten - the order will be selected by viewer vote, through the D-backs site, beginning August 1st and running through that month.
- D-backs named expansion team (March 9, 1995)
- First Regular Season game in Franchise History (March 31, 1998)
- D-backs clinch NL West with win over Giants (Sept. 24, 1999)
- Randy Johnson strikes out 20 vs. Reds (May 8, 2001)
- Tony Womack singles home Danny Bautista to win NLDS vs. Cardinals (Oct. 14, 2001)
- Tony Womack’s double to tie Game 7 in ninth inning vs. Yankees (Nov. 4, 2001)
- Luis Gonzalez singles to win World Series vs. Yankees (Nov. 4, 2001)
- Randy Johnson Perfect Game at Atlanta (May 18, 2004)
- Brandon Webb’s 42-inning scoreless streak (2007)
- D-backs clinch postseason with win over Colorado (Sept. 28, 2007)
Even the press release admits, "The number-one moment is undoubtedly a no-brainer," but how would you rank the others? And have they missed out any you'd think were worthy of mention?